How to Install Seren on Kodi
Seren on Kodi is a brand new video addon from the developer of Incursion for movies and tv shows, introducing some new features. This add-on DOES NOT work without either Premiumize or Real-Debrid. Also the “Smart Play Settings” (Up Next, Auto Playlist Creation, Auto Episode Resume, and Pre-emptive Scraping) DO NOT work without an authorized Trakt account.
This is a 3rd party add-on so please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums, it will only get you banned from their forum.
How to Install Seren on Kodi 17.6 Krypton / KODI 18 Leia
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (the cog icon on the top left)
- Choose File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Select None
- Now enter the following https://nixgates.github.io/packages and select OK
- Select the “packages” text underneath and type in Nixgates then click OK
- Go back to your home screen and select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (the icon that looks like an open box on the top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Choose Nixgates
- Select nixgates.repository.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Nixgates Repo
- Press Video add-ons
- Select Seren
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
- Open Seren
- Select Tools
- Choose Open Settings Menu
- Select Providers, Install From Web URL
- Type in https://tinyurl.com/a4kscrapers
- A prompt will come up asking if you’d like to install the scrapers, Press “Install“, then select OK
- Select Accounts
- In this section enable your Real Debrid or Premiumize account. You need to authorize them also inside the Seren addon in order for the addon to work.
- Now always inside the Accounts section you can also add your Trakt authorization too – works best if you have an account so I highly recommend using it. If you do not have a Trakt account, get one. It free and it syncs your library in the cloud.
- Boom Shakalaka Baby, Seren on Kodi is now installed and ready to use!