The Promise KODI Addon ex Oath
The Promise KODI add-on (ThePromise) is the new fork of the previously named Oath add-on. It comes with some great content for Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Movie lists, IPTV, Sports, Retro Cartoons, Documentaries, Stand-up comedy, and more!
There are plenty of free links for users without Debrid accounts. But ThePromise also supports Premiumize or Real-Debrid as well as a Trakt account too. For all these reasons and also because of its stability we considered it one of the best KODI addons of 2023! The addon now has a new repository so let’s make a new step-by-step tutorial. Now you can find it on the Warehouse repository.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer
This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. Dimitrology.com does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Dimitrology.com does not host referenced applications/addons and this guide is for educational purposes only.
How to Install The Promise Kodi Addon
- Launch KODI
- Over the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- From the left click Add Source
- Now click where it says NONE
- And type in the URL: https://warehousecrates.github.io/TheWareHouse/
- Name the next box TheWareHouse and click OK
- And once again click on OK
- Now go back to the main menu and select Add-ons
- From the top left select the Add-on Package Installer (Open Package Icon)
- Now select Install from zip file
- And now locate and choose TheWareHouse repo
- And now click on repository.thewarehouse-X.Y.Z.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and for the notifications that the “Repo is Installed”
- Then click Install from repository
- And select The Warehouse Repository
- Go into Video Add-ons
- Select ThePromise
- And lastly click on Install
- Aa pop-up will inform you of all the additional add-ons that need to be installed simply click on OK
Boom Shakalaka Baby, The Promise KODI addon is now installed on your system!
Note: This is a 3rd party add-on so please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums.
Is This KODI Addon Safe?
Yes, this Addon for KODI is a safe video plugin. But it is always better to use a VPN since some links are blocked by certain ISPs and also to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows. Especially with any of the third-party Kodi addons. So if you consider protecting your internet identity and demand high-quality privacy, then protect your online presence with a trusted VPN service like IPVanish or IVACY VPN. Both are paid services but guarantee your online anonymity without keeping logs or paid records!
Great Alternatives And Similar KODI Addons
So you want some great alternatives to the Promise KODI addon? Then pay a visit on our guide on how to install the Magic Dragon KODI Addon. But even though both work great, they need a Real Debrid or Premiumize account in order to get the most out of them. You can check the whole KODI addons category we created for even more KODI addons and easy to install tutorials.
Want Maybe KODI Builds?
If you are looking to install more KODI Builds, I highly recommend you visit the Builds section of our website. You will find a lot of different Builds for KODI for any taste! And if you are just looking for a KODI Adult Add-on Pack, make sure to check the Dimitrology Addon Pack, it contains the best KODI add-ons available! More on KODI or great Premium IPTV solutions are also available here.