The tvOne KODI addons is a collection of third-party, offering free IPTV, live tv channels, and sports. RACC is the creator of these add-ons and now you can find them on the G-Live repository, among other great KODI addons for live tv like Pluto TV, Plex Live TV, USTVGO, Samsung TV Plus, and more!
The naming surely can be confusing so let’s try to make sense of them: TvTap is named tvOne1, Swift Streams aka SwiftTV is tvOne11. Then comes RedBox Tv which is the tvOne111 add-on, the RStv is tvOne112 and lastly, LNTv is the tvOne1112 add-on.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer
This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. Dimitrology.com does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Dimitrology.com does not host referenced applications/addons and this guide is for educational purposes only.
How to Install The TvOne Kodi Add-ons
- Launch KODI
- Over the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- From the left click Add Source
- Now click where it says NONE
- And type in the URL: https://mrgsi.github.io/glive/
- Name the next box glive and click OK
- And once again click on OK
- Now go back to the main menu and select Add-ons
- From the top left select the Add-on Package Installer (Open Package Icon)
- Now select Install from zip file
- And now locate and choose glive repo
- And now click on repository.glive-1.X.X.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and for the notifications that the “Repo is Installed”
- Then click Install from repository
- And select G-Live Repository
- Go into Video Add-ons
- Select TVONE1
- And lastly, click on Install
- A pop-up will inform you of all the additional add-ons that need to be installed simply click on OK
- Repeat steps 15-20 for all the tvOne add-ons collection: tvOne1, tvOne11, tvOne111, tvOne112, tvOne1112
Boom Shakalaka Baby, The TvOne KODI add-ons are now installed on your system!
Note: This is a 3rd party add-on so please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums.
Is This KODI Addon Safe?
Yes, this Addon for KODI is a safe video plugin. But it is always better to use a VPN since some links are blocked by certain ISPs and also to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows. Especially with any of the third-party Kodi addons. So if you consider protecting your internet identity and demand high-quality privacy, then protect your online presence with a trusted VPN service like IPVanish or IVACY VPN. Both are paid services but guarantee your online anonymity without keeping logs or paid records!
Great Alternatives And Similar KODI Addons
So you want some great alternatives to the TvOne KODI addon? No worries! You can check the whole KODI addons category we created for even more KODI addons and easy-to-install tutorials.
Want Maybe KODI Builds?
If you are looking to install more KODI Builds, I highly recommend you visit the Builds section of our website. You will find a lot of different Builds for KODI for any taste! And if you are just looking for a KODI Adult Add-on Pack, make sure to check the Dimitrology Addon Pack, it contains the best KODI add-ons available! More on KODI or great Premium IPTV solutions are also available here.
More KODI Addons?
Visit our always up-to-date list with the Best KODI Addons Of The Month to browse through the best, working KODI addons at the moment. This is a list that is always under constant update so only the top add-ons will be listed.