Gaia KODI addon (ex Bubbles)
Gaia (ex Bubbles) KODI addon is only compatible with Kodi 17 Krypton. If you are on an older KODI version it will not work and in case you need a new Kodi box to support version 17 (remember KODI 17, isn’t compatible with Android 4.4 Kit-Kat) click here to see my personal recommendations.
Gaia is a great multi-source movie and TV show add-on. It is able to stream from file hosts, torrent, usenet, and streaming services and is tightly integrated with Premiumize, Easynews, and Real-Debrid.
⇒ Save 46% OFF on IPVanish VPN! Now with unlimited connections
- Unlimited simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, FireTV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- A 30-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
Premiumize is a premium service, similar to Real-Debrid. However, it’s tried to capitalize on Kodi users by providing features catered to them like torrent and usenet streaming, debrid caching, and premium file hosts. Click here to sign-up or for more information.
Real-Debrid is a list of premium file hosts with unlimited download speeds. This allows you to stream media more reliably, with less buffer and in better quality. Click here to sign-up or for more information.
How to install Gaia on KODI:
- Open Kodi
- Under SYSTEM select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Now type the following https://repo.gaiakodi.com and select Done when finished
- Select the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Gaia and select OK
- Now go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Now select Install from zip file
- Select Gaia
- Select repository.gaia.xxx.zip
- Wait for Repository enabled notification
- Now select Install from repository
- Select Gaia repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Now select Gaia
- Click ont Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Boom Shakalaka Baby, the Gaia KODI add-on is now installed and ready to use!
If you are looking for a new TV Box with top performance and low prices, visit Gearbest. Why don’t you choose one of the latest Android TV Boxes or Windows HTPC for the lowest prices online? Also if you consider protecting your internet identity and demand high quality privacy, protect your online presence with a trusted VPN service like IP Vanish or Private Internet Access. Both are paid services but guarantee your online anonymity without keeping logs or paid records!