How to install TV-ONE on KODI
Some of the best addons on KODI for Live TV are without doubt the “TV One” KODI addons, from a third party developer named RACC. Those addons are some of the few Live TV – Free TV KODI addons that actually do work. But they are also very hard to find. That is mostly because the developer doesn’t have a repository, he is coding directly in a Chinese Platform called Coding and even if you find his Git, everything is in Chinese so you must know how to get them. Fortunately, he also posts the files, the zipped addons to be specific, in a download website. The links below are the ones he uses and that he shares with his Git.
⇒Hide your connection on the internet with a reliable VIP VPN service like IPVanish. A VPN can make hide your internet traffic and make you appear as if you are from anywhere in the world. By using IPVanish you get:
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
How to install TV ONE, TV One1, TV One11, TV One111 and TV ONE111 on KODI 17 / KODI 18 instructions:
1. First you need to download the addons from the following URLs. Unfortunately there is no repository so you need to use a USB flash drive or side-load the addons on some devices like the Amazon Firestick. Beware of the ad that opens a new window, just close it.
TV ONE: http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/azDpAv7d/file.html updated 27/05/2018
TV ONE1: http://www70.zippyshare.com/v/rRrMUQkV/file.html updated 23/04/2018
TV ONE11: http://www117.zippyshare.com/v/XSqvYDaz/file.html updated 23/04/2018
2. Once you have downloaded the addons, open KODI and select ADDONS
3. Select the package installer on top (open package icon).
4. Now select Install from ZIP
5. Select the location where you have saved the addons and select the first addon.
6. Repeat the process until you have them installed all.
7. That’s it, you have successfully installed the TV One addons on KODI!
With the process above, you will only install the latest versions of the addons but without the repository. This means that the addons will not get updates so you will need to manually download the latest versions every time the addons stop working. This page will be updated with the latest versions of the TV ONE, TV One1, TV One11, TV One111, and TV One1111 for KODI, as soon as the developer RACC will release them.