Canon DSLR As A Webcam
Now you can use your Canon DSLR as a webcam with a USB cable connected to your Windows 10 computer! No need for a capture card anymore, like the Elgato Camlink or the Elgato Capture HD60 S. With the simplicity of a utility, the Canon EOS Webcam Utility you can transform your Canon DSLR into a high-quality webcam!
EOS Webcam Utility
The EOS Webcam Utility is still in beta as of right now but it works wonders! The quality is great, just make sure to use a USB 3.0 port without a hub as I did in this video. I only did this because I didn’t have such a long cable at the time.
⇒ SPECIAL OFFER 46% OFF on IPVanish VPN!
- 10 simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, FireTV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- A 30-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
Download the Canon EOS Webcam Utility here: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/self-help-center/eos-webcam-utility/
Note: At the moment the EOS Webcam Utility is only available on the Canon USA website.
Video Tutorial Canon DSLR into Webcam
For a full tutorial on how to get and install the EOS Webcam Utility from Canon and how to use it in order to make your Canon camera into a webcam watch the following video:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/dimitrology
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/dimitrology/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dimitrology/
Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/dimitrology/
Email – [email protected]
Website – https://dimitrology.com
The above is a tutorial on how to Use Your Canon DSLR As A Webcam With Just A USB Cable – No Capture Card Needed