How To Find Sideloaded Apps On Android TV – Icons Not Showing
App not showing up on your Android TV home screen or under Apps? These are two easy ways on how to find sideloaded apks on Android TV.
It happens that when you download and install Android apps on Android TV that they will not show up in the app center. Normally the app icons will show and this is how you can launch them. But some apps since they are not designed for Android TV will not appear and a lot of users do not know how to open them.
⇒ Save 46% OFF on IPVanish VPN! Now with unlimited connections
- Unlimited simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, FireTV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- A 30-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
In this video, I will show you 2 easy methods on how to find the downloaded android apps that do not show on your Android TV device like an Nvidia Shield TV, Xiaomi Mi Box S, or SONY TV, etc.
While the first method, using Sideload Launcher is pretty easy, the second method using the TV App Repo application is better in my opinion since it is cleaner and permits you to add the app icon on the app drawer of the Android TV Leanback Launcher / App Drawer. So definitely make sure to check it out too!
#icons #sideload #appnotshowing
Dimitrology.com Website: https://dimitrology.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/dimitrology
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/techismypassion
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dimitrology/
Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/dimitrology/
Email – [email protected]
Website – https://dimitrology.com