Exodus Redux is still the King of Movies and TV Shows on KODI
The Exodus Redux is a fork of Exodus and now has just been updated to the latest version 2.0.3a! It may be an Exodus fork but now comes with Lambda scrapers and ResolveURL. This offers you the best possible results when you are searching for a movie or a tv shows. Below you will find instructions on how to install it on KODI 18.4 Leia. Also it is very important that you follow the instructions on how to activate Lambda Scrapers in this KODI add-on. When it comes to movies and tv shows on KODI, Exodus is still the King!
Also note, this video add-on for KODI is a 3rd party add-on so please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums.
⇒ Save 46% OFF on IPVanish VPN! Now with unlimited connections
- Unlimited simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, FireTV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- A 30-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
How to Install Exodus Redux on Kodi:
- Open Kodi.
- Choose File Manager and add the following URL: https://i-a-c.github.io/ and Press OK
- Click over repo and give the name Redux, then press OK.
- Now go back on HOME.
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu.
- Then select Add-on Installer (icon that looks like an open box on the top left).
- Also select Install from zip file.
- Now navigate to Redux and select it
- And select repository.exodusredux-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification.
- Select Install from Repository.
- So now select Exodus Redux Repo.
- Now select Video add-ons.
- Select Exodus Redux.
- Press Install.
- Finally wait for Add-on installed notification.
- Congrats, the add-on is now installed and it is ready to use. WARNING: Make sure to enable the Lambda Scrapers before running the add-on (see below). If not you will not get good results. Now the addon will be available in your Video Add-ons section, enjoy!
How to Enable Lambda Scrapers on Exodus Redux KODI Add-on:
- Open Exodus Redux on KODI.
- Go to Tools.
- Select Providers.
- Select “Lambda Scrapers” instead of “Built-in” as a Module Provider Source.
- Lastly, press on OK.
- Boom Shakalaka Baby! Lambda Scrapers are now activated! Enjoy more results on your Exodus Redux Add-on for KODI!
Great Alternatives And Similar KODI Addons
So you want some great alternatives to this amazing addon? Now worries! Then two great alternatives are Seren for KODI and GAIA for KODI. But even though both work great, they need a Real Debrid or Premiumize account in order to get the most out of them.
Now if this tutorial worked for you, do not forget to share it with your friends and family. So remember that sharing is caring!
If you are looking to install KODI Builds, I highly recommend you visit the Builds section of our website. You will find a lot of different Builds for KODI for any taste! And if you are just looking for a KODI Adult Add-on Pack, make sure to check the Dimitrology Addon Pack, it contains the best KODI add-ons available! More on KODI or great Premium IPTV solutions also available here.