Sideload Apps On Android TV
Best and Easiest Way To Sideload Apps On Android TV devices likes the Nvidia Shield TV, Xiaomi Mi Box S, Mecool KM9 Pro, Sony TV and any Android TV. Now you can sideload apks in a very simple and fast way! Lately the trend by Google is to avoid sideloading apps, or at least in an easy way on Android TV devices. But this is an option that is very useful since not all the applications are available on the Android TV Google Play Store. That makes sideloading apps a must for any Android TV user.
Easiest Way To Sideload Apps With Google Drive
If you struggle to sideload apps on Android TV, then look no further. You can now easily download Android apps on your computer or smartphone and then launch the app on your Android TV device. This is achieved by using the Gdrive application, Google Drive, on any device. Google Drive works on any operating system: Android, Windows, iOS, MacOS and more. Then on your Android TV device you can easily access that cloud space by using a File Manager. My preferred and free that has this ability is X-plore File Manager that can be found on the Android TV Google Play Store. Also ES Explorer works great too but lately I cannot find on Google Play for Android TV devices.
⇒ SUMMER OFFER 59% OFF on IPVanish VPN! (Limited Offer June 2020)
- 10 simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, FireTV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- A 30-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
Twitter – https://twitter.com/dimitrology
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/dimitrology/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dimitrology/
Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/dimitrology/
Email – [email protected]
Website – https://dimitrology.com