Downloader App for Android TV devices like the Nvidia Shield TV, Xiaomi Mi Box, Sony TV, Philips, TCL, etc is back on the Google Play Store. But finding the Downloader app is a little tricky right now. So in this video I will show you how to easily find the Downloader app and install it on your Android TV device. And if it is the first time you use the Downloader application and you are new to the Android TV world, I will also show you how to install an application, sideload to be exact. In this example I’m gonna use the Puffin TV Browser, the fixed version that can still download files on your Android TV device.
⇒ Save 46% OFF on IPVanish VPN! Now with unlimited connections
- Unlimited simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, FireTV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- A 30-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
Google Dislikes Sideload
The thing is that Google doesn’t want users to sideload apps anymore. They made it clear that they do not like apps that give users the ability to download apps outside from the Google Play Store for Android TV. That means that also the new version of Downloader may be at risk. My personal advice, hurry up to get it before it’s gone again!
Twitter – https://twitter.com/dimitrology
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/dimitrology/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dimitrology/
Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/dimitrology/
Email – [email protected]
Website – https://dimitrology.com