Review of the Xiaomi Gamepad and unboxing. This is what I consider the best gamepad for Android devices, especially for an Android TV Box if you are serious into gaming. It is also compatible with almost any device (MacOS, Windows, etc) other than the iOS devices.
The Xiaomi Gamepad is a Bluetooth v3.0 wireless gamepad with dual vibration motors and a Bosch G sensor (Accelerometer), lag free and with super fast controls.
⇒ SUMMER OFFER 59% OFF on IPVanish VPN! (Limited Offer June 2020)
- 10 simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, FireTV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- A 30-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can buy the Xiaomi Gamepad also outside China from Gearbest for the lowest price online: http://www.gearbest.com/video-game/pp_167775.html?lkid=10129420
▼ Best TV Boxes ▼
▼ My preferred Remotes ▼
▼ Best Value/Money Gamepad ▼
▼ Subscribe ▼
▼ Contact Me ▼
Twitter – https://twitter.com/dimitrology
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/dimitrology/
Email – [email protected]
Website – https://www.dimitrology.com
Forum – https://dimitrology.com/forum
If you have questions, best way to get a fast reply is to post a comment below or post in my Forum, I will try to reply as soon as possible!