The $20 USB Video Capture Stick Is Great
This $20 USB Video Capture Stick is great! Not only is cheap, but it also works as promised with no issues at all. On the contrary, it has low latency, it works with USB 2.0 and needs no extra drivers! Similar to the Cam Link by Elgato as a budget alternative.
⇒ Save 46% OFF on IPVanish VPN! Now with unlimited connections
- Unlimited simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, FireTV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- A 30-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
Make sure to select to apply the coupon before adding the FeizLink USB Video Capture to your cart.
The USB video capture card supports resolutions up to 4K 30fps (input) and 1080p 30fps or 720p 60 fps as output, making it perfect for use as a webcam with a DSLR / digital camera. Works also with any device: Playstation 4, Android TV, DSLR, Go Pro, as long as there is a clean HDMI out.