YouTube client for set-top boxes and Android-based TVs
Several Android devices like TVs usually have a number of problems with YouTube. This app is intended to fix such flaws and offer a great playback experience in different resolutions.
- 4K support
- runs without Google Services
- designed for TV screens
- stock controller support
- multilingual search keyboard
- fully localized
Fully compatible with a remote control, just as the YouTube for Android TV application.
⇒ HOLIDAY SALE – Save 46% on IPVanish VPN and get:
- 10 simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- 7-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
Within the settings of Smart YouTube TV we have all the options of image and audio quality as if it were the official app and we can reach up to 4K without problems. The search option and subscriptions also work. This app is still in development but is perfectly functional as we have verified, especially the stable version. For more versions and for test versions as well as the full documentation visit the project’s github here.