In the following tutorial, we will cover the process to install the ReleaseBB addon on Kodi. This addon is available on FireStick, Fire TV, and Android TV Box like the Nvidia Shield TV, Mi Box, Mi Stick, Android Mobiles, and all other Kodi-supported platforms.
ReleaseBB is a third-party add-on so please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums. Instead, use my step-by-step guide below. It will show you How To Install ReleaseBB Kodi Add-On on both Kodi 19 and Kodi 20.
ReleaseBB on KODI
ReleaseBB is a movies and TV shows addon for KODI. All new movies and shows are added regularly. The addon works only with a Debrid account like Real Debrid and Premiumize. Since Real Debrid is the popular choice, we covered the Real Debrid ReleaseBB sign-in process in this tutorial.
How To Install ReleaseBB KODI Addon
- Launch KODI
- Over the top left click the System Settings Icon
- Click File Manager
- From the left click Add Source
- Now click where it says NONE
- And type in the URL: https://bugatsinho.github.io/repo/
- Name the next box Bugatsinho and click OK
- And once again click on OK
- Now go back to the main menu and select Add-ons
- From the top left select the Add-on Package Installer (Open Package Icon)
- Now select Install from zip file
- And now locate and choose Bugatsinho
- Next click on repository.bugatsinho-X.X.zip
- Wait for the Repository to download and for the notifications that the “Repo is Installed”
- Then click Install from repository
- And select Bugatsinho Repo
- Go into Video Add-ons
- Select ReleaseBB
- And lastly, click on Install
- On KODI 18 a pop-up will inform you of all the additional add-ons that need to be installed simply click on OK
Boom Shakalaka Baby, you have successfully installed the ReleaseBB KODI addon on your system!
Authorize Real Debrid on ReleaseBB KODI Addon
- Open the ReleaseBB addon and click Settings-Tools from the main screen
- Select Resolver on the lef.
- On the right side now select Real-Debrid Auth
- A prompt with a code will pop up on your screen
- As instructed in the prompt, go to https://real-debrid.com/device on your mobile device or computer and enter this code
- If you entered the code correctly, an “Application allowed, you can close this page” message will appear
- Now back on Kodi, you will see the authorization confirmation so you can start using the addon!
Is ReleaseBB Video Addon For KODI Safe?
Yes, ReleaseBB is a safe video addon for KODI. But better use a VPN since some links are blocked by certain ISPs and also to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows. Especially with any of the third-party Kodi addons such as this. So if you consider protecting your internet identity and demand high-quality privacy, then protect your online presence with a trusted VPN service like IP Vanish or Private Internet Access. Both are paid services but guarantee your online anonymity without keeping logs or paid records!
Legal Copyright Disclaimer
This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. Dimitrology.com does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by Dimitrology.com and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Want KODI Builds?
If you are looking to install more KODI Builds, I highly recommend you visit the Builds section of our website. You will find a lot of different Builds for KODI for any taste! Also, if you are just looking for a KODI Adult Add-on Pack, make sure to check the Dimitrology Addon Pack, it contains the best KODI add-ons available! More on KODI or great Premium IPTV solutions are also available here.
More KODI Addons?
Visit our always up-to-date list with the Best KODI Addons Of The Month to browse through the best, working KODI addons at the moment. This is a list that is always under constant update so only the top add-ons will be listed.