LIVE MIX KODI ADDON
One of the most loved iptv third party addons on KODI has done it’s comeback! It’s the Live Mix addon by Metalkettle, one of the most respected and loved third party developers on KODI that not only is creating some of the best unofficial addons but also is helping other developers and the community as whole!
The new update is using a different source this time and has even more channel selection. Also the user interface has had a rework and it is sexier than ever! In the channel list we find not only USA and UK tv channels but some other counties as well like Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Greece, India, Africa and a whole lot more!!!
⇒ ON SALE – 67% OFF on IPVanish VPN and get:
- 10 simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- 7-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can get the addon from the Metalkettles Repository: http://kodi.metalkettle.co/
HOW TO INSTALL LIVE MIX KODI ADDON BY METALKETTLE:
- Go to SYSTEM and select from the submenu FILE MANAGER
- Double click on ADD SOURCE
- Enter http://kodi.metalkettle.co/ and click DONE
- Select NONE and enter MetalKettle, click on DONE and then OK
- Go to HOME once again and select SYSTEM
- Select INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE
- Select the red icon label MetalKettle
- Donwload the repository.metalkettle-x.x.x.zip
- As soon as the repository has been enabled select INSTALL FROM REPOSITORY
- Select MetalKettles Addon Repository
- Select VIDEO ADDONS
- Select LIVE MIX and hit on INSTALL
- Boom Shakalaka! you have successfully installed the LIVE MIX addon on KODI!
-IMPORTANT: If you get error, go to addon settings and select defaults, then select OK and open the Addon!
Note: This is a 3rd party KODI addon, not officially supported nor connected with KODI.tv