KODI Adult Addon Pack Updated To Version 1.7
The Dimitrology TV Wizard is offering the latest KODI Adult Addon Pack. Current version is 1.7 and it is just 60MB as a zipped file. It contains 28 KODI adult addons and as ironic as it may sound, it is totally legal. This is for now the only downloadable pack from the Dimitrology TV Wizard. Make sure to select “OVERWRITE” if you are adding more content into your build so you will not delete any existing addons. In case you need to remove all previous addons that are installed inside your KODI setup, simply select the “FULL” mode of setup that will perform a Fresh Start, cleaning everything inside KODI and installing just the latest adult addons.
The KODI Adult addon pack version 1.7 is offering 27 adult addons, 26 of which are video addons and 1 picture addon. The complete list is:
KODI Adult Video Addons:
Best Porn Collection
Just For Him
The Adult Directory
XXXtreme 18+ ONLY
You can find the Dimitrology TV Wizard inside the http://dimitrology.com/repo named as plugin.video.dimitv.zip.
How to install the KODI Adult Addon Pack version 1.7:
1. On any KODI installation go under SYSTEM and select FILE MANAGER
2. Select ADD SOURCE
3. Click on NONE and enter https://dimitrology.com/repo and click on DONE
4. Select OK
5. Go to HOME
6. Select SYSTEM
7. Select ADDONS
8. Select INSTALL FROM ZIP
9. Click on repo from the list and select plugin.video.dimitv.zip
10. Wait for the notification that Dimitrology TV has been installed
11. Go to HOME
12. Select PROGRAMS
13. Open the Dimitrology TV Wizard
14. Now select SETTINGS and enter the code which you can find at https://dimitrology.com/getcode
15. Select INSTALL
16. And now select Adult Addon Pack
17. Then select OVERWRITE and wait for the installation to finish. —WITH OVERWRITE YOU WILL ADD CONTENT, IT WILL NOT ERASE ANYTHING!—
18. When asked to, select OK and the skin will reset to the default in order to enable the addons
19. If you had any skin (or Build) installed, simply go into settings, interface and select your previous skin. The addons will be not added into a menu, you can find them inside the Video Addons / Picture Addons category.
BOOM SHAKALAKA BABY!!!