In the upcoming Kodi 19, tvOS will be added as new platform. It will be fully featured, supporting top-shelf* and the Siri remote, with support for both the Apple 4 and 4K. Similar to iOS, it will require jailbreaking or side loading.
⇒ Save 46% OFF on IPVanish VPN! Now with unlimited connections
- Unlimited simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, FireTV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- A 30-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
We wanted to thank Memphiz for the base on which this effort was completed and to davilla from MrMC for his support. Thanks also to team members sy6sy2 for being brave enough to start tackling this, and to kambala and Fuzzard for contributing the lion’s share of the work.
Unfortunately, in order to keep things maintainable, we have decided that iOS 32-bit will no longer be supported from Kodi 19 onwards. We understand this will affect our users, and we don’t make this decision lightly. As a small team of volunteers, we have to balance maintainability and the time it takes to add new features in the future.
It’s also important to note that iOS 32-bit users are not being abandoned: they will, of course, have Kodi 18 to run on indefinitely. From Kodi 19 the oldest iOS devices supported will be the iPhone 5s, iPad Air, iPad mini 2 and iPod touch 6th gen.
phunkyfish from KODI.tv
* top-shelf is not available with the free dev certificate