How to install TerrariumTV ad-free version on the Amazon Firestick FireTV devices
This is a very easy tutorial on how to install the modded version of Terrarium TV on the Amazon devices like the FireTV Stick also known as Firestick and Fire TV. The method is very simple so anyone can do it and of course it will always be updated to the latest version of Terrarium TV apk.
There are two different versions of the Terrarium TV app, the one in this video is specifically for the Firestick.
⇒ Save 46% OFF on IPVanish VPN! Now with unlimited connections
- Unlimited simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, FireTV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- A 30-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
Unfortunately the official website of Terrarium is not working at the moment so there is no other way in order to install it. But on the bright side, from the same page on my website you can also install some other amazing apps / Android apk with the exact same method.
The url is https://dimitrology.com/android-apk and this the link you should add inside the Downloader app on the amazon Firestick,
For any comments or problems, just leave a comment down below. The current version of the Terrarium TV right now is 1.8.3. Depending on the date you are reading this article it may be a different, newer version.
Please also consider, if you want to support the developer to install the official version with ads: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/terrarium-tv/terrarium-tv/terrarium-tv-1-8-3-release/terrarium-tv-1-8-3-android-apk-download/