Upgrade KODI 16 Jarvis to KODI 17 Krypton keeping your Confluence Skin, Addons, Settings, Favorites, Shortcuts and Library!
This is a very easy tutorial in order to not loose anything from your current KODI configuration when updating from KODI 16.1 Jarvis to KODI 17 Krypton.
⇒ SUMMER OFFER 59% OFF on IPVanish VPN! (Limited Offer June 2020)
- 10 simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, FireTV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- A 30-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
The official KODI 17 download page: http://kodi.tv
For More: https://goo.gl/dbo6IL
Best TV Boxes: http://wp.me/p6WCol-mz
My preferred Remotes: http://bit.ly/2akQuTR
Best Value/Money Gamepad: http://bit.ly/2a0scxA
Subscribe For More Videos: http://bit.ly/1SB9UDR
Best add-ons for KODI / SPMC / XBMC: https://goo.gl/9EFAck
Best of KODI Krypton 17 Video Tutorials: https://goo.gl/FQeHpQ
Android devices & apks: https://goo.gl/XIj6xA
The best Gadget reviews: https://goo.gl/I098mw
Twitter – https://twitter.com/dimitrology
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/dimitrology/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dimitrology/
Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/dimitrology/
Email – [email protected]
Website – https://www.dimitrology.com
Forum – https://dimitrology.com/forum
If you have questions, best way to get a fast reply is to post a comment below or post in my Forum, I will try to reply as soon as possible!