Android TV comes without a Web Browser
Android TV can also be used to browse the web. Unfortunately, no browser comes pre-installed on the stock version of the operating system. Which is the best browser for Android TV? Since this is a question that a lot of people keep asking me, I’ve decided to do this video.
Best Web Browser For Android TV
Android TV is designed by Google who else have the Chrome Browser. But you will not find Chrome in an Android TV device. Even though this is a strange take from Google, we are very fortunate to have an amazing browser by a third part.
The web browser in this video is in my opinion the best web browser on Android TV. It gives you access to any website on the internet with great performance. It is also fully controlled with the remote. And can also download files on your device! What more you need from a Web Browser on Android TV to be the best?
⇒ HOLIDAY SALE – Save 46% on IPVanish VPN and get:
- 10 simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- 7-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
Best Web Browser Video
Twitter – https://twitter.com/dimitrology
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/dimitrology/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dimitrology/
Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/dimitrology/
Email – [email protected]
Website – https://dimitrology.com
#webbrowser #androidtv #internet