How to Install XXX-O-DUS on Kodi
The famous addon XXXODUS is what the Exodus addon is for movies and tv shows but for adult content on KODI. Originally made by Echo Coder, is now revived by Nemzzy668 and the Stream Army Repository so it is back working again! Below you will find a full guide on how to install XXX-O-DUS on KODI. For support or even requests you can follow the developer of the XXXODUS addon Nemzzy on Twitter.
How to Install XXX-O-DUS on Kodi 17.6 Krypton / KODI 18 Leia:
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (gear icon on the top left)
- Now select File Manager
- then Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/ and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked enter a name for this media Source and enter StreamArmy then click OK
- Go back to your KODI home screen and select Add-ons from the left menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like an open box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Now select StreamArmy
- Install the repository.StreamArmy-xx.x.zip by selecting it
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Stream Army Repo
- Now select Video add-ons
- and then select XXX-O-DUS
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
And Boom Shakalaka Baby, as soon as you see the add-on installed notification you have successfully installed the XXX-ODUS addon on KODI!
Please Note: This is a 3rd party add-on so please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums. If you need support about the XXXODUS addon or even have requests you can follow the developer Nemzzy on Twitter. This addon uses a PIN code system created by the developers so you need to login on their website in order to get the PIN as instructed when you open the addon. Dimitrology.com has nothing to do with their PIN code system.