The MyGica Media Center is a Kodi 17 Krypton fork. It is made to work on older devices with Android 4.0+ Kit-Kat operating systems. Mygica can be also installed on devices that use a newer version of Android like version 5.0 Lolipop up to Android Mashmallow 7.1.2. But it may not work on Android Oreo 8.0 and above operating systems. Use another KODI fork instead if you have a newer Android version on your device.
MyGica stands for My Giant Calling. Their products include Android TV, TV tuner stick, TV tunecard, PC to TV devices, Video Adapter Devices, Video Converter Devices, HD Media Player, Portable TV, etc. For more information about the company visit the official website: http://www.mygica.com/
⇒ ON SALE – 67% OFF on IPVanish VPN and get:
- 10 simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- 7-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.