Now the Firefox Browser is also available on any Android TV device, too bad we cannot find the application in the Android TV Google Playstore! You will need to sideload the app on your device in order to install it. The Firefox Browser was extracted from an Amazon FireTV device and works perfectly on any Android TV device, it even has a leanback launcher shortcut!
Use the volume buttons up and down to enter inside “settings”.
⇒ HOLIDAY SALE – Save 46% on IPVanish VPN and get:
- 10 simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- 7-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.