RTX 3070 Ready Gaming PC Build Under $1000
Building the Nvidia RTX 3070 Ready Gaming PC Build On A Budget for under $1000. I wanted to spend as low as possible but with good, quality PC parts. It isn’t the cheapest RTX 3070 build you could make but it is a very good one without overspending.
I had to select a CPU powerful enough so that it wouldn’t bottleneck the 3070, so I’ve picked the AMD Ryzen 5 3600, a 6 core / 12 thread CPU. Also, to be able to use the RTX 3070 we need a PCI-E Gen 4.0 motherboard, so I went with the B500. 3200Mhz is the best speed we could get for our money and performance with 2 x 8GB DDR4 RAM sticks.
⇒ Save 46% OFF on IPVanish VPN! Now with unlimited connections
- Unlimited simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, FireTV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- A 30-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
The RTX 3070 Ready Gaming PC:
#gaming #pcbuild #rtx3070
Twitter – https://twitter.com/dimitrology
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/techismypassion
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dimitrology/
Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/dimitrology/
Email – [email protected]
Website – https://dimitrology.com