The best KODI 16 build Boom Shakalaka v7.5
Also for KODI Jarvis 16.x the best KODI Build now just got better! The Boom Shakalaka KODI Build for KODI 16 has been updated and it’s ooooh-la-la… amazing! For the first time we got two new categories in the main menu. First is Fitness and second addition is Stand Up. So more Fit and Happy, you can also check the new addons that the builds bring. Also for the first time, we have removed Exodus from default player for Movies, TV Shows and Kids. Now Covenant, the Exodus Fork, is the default addon. But we also added the DuckPool addon so you can select among them, Elysium, Salts, Specto as well.
Since the build comes with 2 Exodus Addons (Covenant is an Exodus fork) got also bigger. So be warned, you need a good device with decent internal storage. The build’s size is 486MB for the XXX version and 471MB for the classic version. We have included the best of KODI addons and 3rd party as well.
- 10 simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
Changelog for the Boom Shakalaka KODI 16 Build v7.5:
-Added Covenant, DuckPool, Kidz, KongKinds, Not Sure, Ares Comedy, Ares Fitness, cCloud TV, Fire Fitness, IPTV Bonanza, SuperEliteTV, USA Today, Xibalba Documentaries, Kidz, KongKids
– Fixed SportsDevil (the “official” version is back and updated)
– Fixed SkyNet
– Colossus Repo, Xibalba, KingKong, Duckpool and more repositories
– New Fitness Category
– New Stand Up Category
For now Exodus is still inside the build as is SALTS. In the following updates if no dev takes them seriously they will be removed. Both versions updated today are for KODI 16.x (classic version and XXX version). The KODI 16 version of the build is the same as the KODI 17 version. It is also compatible with FTMC and the SPMC versions that still use the KODI Jarvis skins.
How to install the Boom Shakalaka Build on KODI
As always you can install the Boom Shakalaka KODI Build from the Dimitrology TV Wizard. You can find it on the Dimitrology Repository: https://www.dimitrology.com/repo
Leave comments below and even requests. Happy streaming and Boom Shakalaka!!!