The Rockchip SD Firmware Tool is a tool that allows you to upgrade your Rockchip device / TV Box through the SD Card. You can easily create a bootable version of the firmware and then by simply restarting the device it will boot from your SD Card and the upgrade session will start. Inside the zip file, you will find the SD_Firmware_Tool.exe and a Word Document with detailed instructions on how to use the Rockchip SD Firmware Tool correctly.
Attention: Using the Rockchip SD Firmware Tool can also damage your device if not used correctly. Proceed with caution.
⇒ Save 46% OFF on IPVanish VPN! Now with unlimited connections
- Unlimited simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, FireTV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- A 30-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.