Exodus Redux Add-on for KODI 17.6 Krypton / KODI 18 Leia
The Exodus Redux is a fork of Exodus, Covenant, Incursion but with Lambda scrapers and ResolveURL. This should offer you the best possible results when you are searching for a movie or a tv shows. It should also be a great alternative of movies and tv shows KODI add-on to replace Magicality. Below you will find instructions on how to install Exodus Redux on KODI. Also it is very important that you follow the instructions on how to activate Lambda Scrapers in the Exodus Redux KODI add-on.
Exodus Redux Add-on for KODI is a 3rd party add-on so please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums.
⇒Hide your connection on the internet with a reliable VIP VPN service like IPVanish. A VPN can make hide your internet traffic and make you appear as if you are from anywhere in the world. By using IPVanish you get:
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
How to Install Exodus Redux on Kodi:
- Open Kodi.
- Choose File Manager and add the following URL: https://i-a-c.github.io/repo/ and Press OK
- Click over repo and give the name Redux, then press OK
- Now go back on HOME
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu.
- Select Add-on Installer (icon that looks like an open box on the top left).
- Also select Install from zip file.
- Now navigate to Redux and select it
- And select repository.exodusredux-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification.
- Select Install from Repository.
- So now select Exodus Redux Repo.
- Now select Video add-ons.
- Select Exodus Redux.
- Press Install.
- Finally wait for Add-on installed notification.
- Boom Shakalaka Baby, the Exodus Redux add-on is now installed and it is ready to use. WARNING: Make sure to enable the Lambda Scrapers before running the add-on (see below). If not you will not get good results. The Exodus Redux addon will be available in your Video Add-ons section, enjoy!
How to Enable Lambda Scrapers on Exodus Redux KODI Add-on:
- Open Exodus Redux on KODI.
- Go to Tools.
- Select Providers.
- Select “Lambda Scrapers” instead of “Built-in” as a Module Provider Source.
- Lastly, press on OK.
- Boom Shakalaka Baby! Lambda Scrapers are now activated! Enjoy more results on your Exodus Redux Add-on for KODI!