All information provided on this website is produced strictly for educational purposes. We do not condone piracy and are not responsible for how you decide to use the information provided.
We do not have any control over the links on any site that we provide a link to. If you see any form of infringement, please contact appropriate media file owners or host sites immediately.
⇒ ON SALE – 67% OFF on IPVanish VPN and get:
- 10 simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Zero traffic logs
- 7-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
This site and the media it produces is in no way associated with the XMBC Foundation or Kodi. This website is a third-party fan website that shares links to unofficial, third-party add-ons. Dimitrology.com does not create, develop, own, or financially support any of the add-ons linked on this website.
We are not responsible for the content you stream to your device, and we do not condone piracy at all. It is up to you, the user, to ensure that you or the sites you are accessing for streaming have the copyright agreements in place and are entitled to access this content.
We do not support the use, purchase, or distribution of fully-loaded Kodi boxes or other pirate streaming devices.
We do not host, or upload any video, films, media file, live streams (avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, torrent, ipod, psp). This site is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
THIS NOTICE IS SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION AT ANY TIME, WHETHER FOR CHANGES IN THE LAW OR AT THE CONVENIENCE OF DIMITROLOGY.COM WITHOUT ADVANCE NOTICE. YOU MUST CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU SEE A CORRECT, CURRENT VERSION OF THE NOTICE.
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. Responses may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscribers. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the developer of the affected addon so that they may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of that Act. It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act.
Please refer to the following detailed instructions which must be followed to protect your rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by email, except by prior agreement) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Your communication must include substantially all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identify in sufficient detail the location of copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on https://www.dimitrology.com/sample_page.html”) or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
Send the written communication to:
Email: [email protected]
The developer of an affected addon or the provider of affected content may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. When we receive a counter notification, we may reinstate the material in question.
To file a counter notification with us, you must provide a written communication (by email, except by prior agreement) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material infringes the copyrights of others, we suggest that you first contact an attorney. To expedite our ability to process your counter notification, please use the following format (including section numbers):
Your communication must include substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- The following statement: “I consent to the jurisdiction of St. John’s, Antigua and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the affected material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
Send the written communication to:
Email: [email protected]
Dimitrology.com will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate repeat infringers. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact Dimitrology’s DMCA agent and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer.