SCHISM TV SERENITY
The TVOSX / Apple TV-like Build by Schism TV, Serenity for KODI 17.6 has been updated and has some big changes. As always the looks are still the same but we had a lot of content changes. New addons, new repositories and also some departures since the 3rd party world of KODI addons has been shaken a lot in the last few days.
The main changes are:
⇒Hide your connection on the internet with a reliable VIP VPN service like IPVanish. A VPN can make hide your internet traffic and make you appear as if you are from anywhere in the world. By using IPVanish you get:
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS
- Access all Kodi add-ons with Ipvanish / Access Kodi anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
- TVOne1 addon updated
- Death Streams, Project D, Planet MMA, Revved Up, Falcon IPTV, Not FilmOn addons added
- cCloudTV, DuckPool, M4U, 123Movies, Bennu, FilmOn removed
- updated new repositories
- new URL Resolver version 4.0.12
- fixed all icons and small skin fixes
The build’s size is less than previous by 10MB for a total of around 260MB as a zipped file. Enjoy and as always remember the build is FREE and we do not accept donations. Happy streaming and Boom Shakalaka!
How to install the SCHISM TV SERENITY Build v1.9 on KODI 17.6 KRYPTON
1. On a fresh installation of KODI (do always a Fresh Start before installing builds) go under SYSTEM and select FILE MANAGER from the submenu
2. Select ADD SOURCE
3. Click on NONE and enter https://dimitrology.com/repo and click on DONE
4. Select OK
5. Go to HOME
6. Select SYSTEM
7. Select ADDONS
8. Select INSTALL FROM ZIP
9. Click on repo from the list and select plugin.video.dimitv.zip
10. Wait for the notification that Dimitrology TV has been installed
11. Go to HOME
12. Select PROGRAMS
13. Open Dimitrology TV Wizard
14. Now select SETTINGS and enter the code which you can find at https://dimitrology.com/getcode
15. Select INSTALL
16. Select Serenity ver: 1.9
17. Select FRESH INSTALL and wait for the installation to finish.
18. When asked to, select OK and then go to SETTINGS, INTERFACE and select the SERENITY skin. No force close is required.
19. If you do not see the thumbnails after setup, this is perfectly normal as the wizard removes all the thumbnails. Simply exit from KODI, now open it once again and BOOM SHAKALAKA BABY!!!