Elysium KODI Addon (ex Zen KODI addon)
The Elysium Kodi addon is the rebranded Zen addon, formerly developed by SchisM-TV. After SchisM retired from developing KODI 3rd party addons, the Noobs and Nerds community decided to step up and continue the development on it. To avoid confusion in the name and mark the era of a new addon, the name has been changed to Elysium.
Elysium (Zen) started off as an Exodus fork, meaning it is a multi-scraping movie and TV show addon similar to Exodus that pulls content from a wide variety of websites. The addon has taken a life of its own with some unique features like live preview of the quality of the streams while searching and has turned into a very reliable source for content.
How to install Elysium on KODI:
- Open Kodi
- Under SYSTEM select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Now type the following http://dimitrology.com/repo and select Done when finished
- Select the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Dimitrology and select OK
- Now go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Now select Install from zip file
- Select Dimitrology
- Select repository.noobandnerds-X.X.zip
- Wait for Repository enabled notification
- Now select Install from repository
- Select NoobsAndNerds Reposiroty
- Select Add-on Repository
- Now select Elysium Repository
- Go back by selecting ..
- Back out once again by selecting ..
- Now select the Elysium Repository
- Select Video Add-ons
- And finally Elysium
- Click on Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Boom Shakalaka Baby, the Elysium KODI add-on (ex Zen KODI addon) is now installed and ready to use!
Hide yourself on the internet with a reliable VIP VPN service like IPVanish. A VPN can make hide your internet traffic and make you appear as if you are from anywhere in the world. IPVanish offers some unique advantages:
Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
7 day money back guarantee
The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.