Bennu KODI addon (Phoenix is back) status: DEAD
One of the best addons on KODI, the Phoenix addon is back with a new name: Bennu Kodi addon!
For those few who don’t know, Phoenix was one of the most popular Kodi addons. Like Phoenix, the Bennu addon has an impressive list of playlisters from the Kodi community:
Ra Live Streams
Other than the playlisters sections, the Bennu KODI addon has also Movies, TV shows, Live TV / IPTV, Kids and Adult XXX sections! Overall is one of the best and also well written addons on KODI 3rd party community addons.
How to install Bennu on KODI:
- Open Kodi
- Under SYSTEM select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Now type the following http://dimitrology.com/repo and select Done when finished
- Select the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Dimitrology and select OK
- Now go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Now select Install from zip file
- Select Dimitrology
- Select repository.Colossus-xxx.zip
- Wait for Repository enabled notification
- Now select Install from repository
- Select Colossus repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Now select Bennu
- Click ont Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Boom Shakalaka Baby, the Bennu KODI add-on (ex Phoenix KODI addon) is now installed and ready to use!
If you are looking for a new TV Box with top performance and low prices, visit Gearbest. Why don’t you choose one of the latest Android TV Boxes or Windows HTPC for the lowest prices online? Also if you consider protecting your internet identity and demand high quality privacy, protect your online presence with a trusted VPN service like IP Vanish or Private Internet Access. Both are paid services but guarantee your online anonymity without keeping logs or paid records!